We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Work with Backend Engineers to build features.
– A creative and resourceful problem-solver
– Participate in design and code reviews
– Identify and communicate front-end best practices
– Find and answer performance issues
– Knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible production ready solutions
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
– Knowledge of React is must..